Amendment to the Labor Code
During this workshop, experts in labor law and partners of the law firm NITSCHNEIDER & PARTNERS – Dušan Nitschneider and Danica Černá Valentová addressed the largest amendment to the Labor Code in recent years, which is effective from 1 November 2022. The amendment incorporates selected directives of the European Union and brings various changes that will affect every employer.
They answered to these questions:
- What will change in the content of the employment contract?
- What will the new thing mean for the employer – information on working conditions and employment conditions (also in electronic form)?
- What’s new in paternity leave?
- What changes occurred at the end of the employment relationship?
- What will be the new obligations of employers when employees switch to other forms of employment?
- What does the increase in employee protection mean for employers after filing complaints?
The workshop will be in Slovak language.
Ask about this topic